Friday, February 8, 2008

Maui

Yes, I guess it's true. Either we are the only cool ones or we have too much time on our hands! I sent away for a visitors guide on Maui too, but I have not gotten it yet.

So, has anyone else noticed that World of Warcraft seems to be taking over the world? I can't seem to get away from it. At home and at work it seems to be all people want to talk about. I had a dream last night that my supervisor at work was basing our evaluations off of how well we did playing WOW on a huge projection screen. UGH!

See, I can say that on this forum because I know my husband doesn't read it!

What do you mean the pictures are in chronological order??

2 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

The sheer fact that you refer to it as WOW makes me feel a little nauseated.

Anonymous said...

I was just being lazy- I did not want to have to spell out World Of Warcraft again!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com