Hey there!
I heard about Skylar getting lost in Disneyland. That must have been very scary. Thank goodness he was not lost for long!
I am in the mood for Springtime. I am so through with snow. Usually I'm excited when it snows, but this year it was just too much.
I finally got my Visitors Guide to Maui in the mail. Caroline and I were looking thru it and we saw some pictures of weddings on the beach, so now she thinks that Bret and I are getting married in Hawaii-but she calls it Hawiette. It's very cute.
All the kids have also started asking me when they are going to get to go to Disneyland. Thanks guys! I just tell them next year.
Well, more later!
Monday, February 25, 2008
I want S-P-R-I-N-G!!
Posted by Anonymous at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Jessica, has spring finally arrived for you? It has for us. I think that I may have gotten the handle on the whole blog thing. What do you think?
Post a Comment